Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 cyber security stories of 2019
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
As usual, 2019 was a busy year in the world of cyber security, with big stories around network security, data privacy and protection, and the state of General Data Protection Regulation compliance all hitting the headlines – and that’s before we even get started on the issue of cyber crime. Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 cyber security stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- Top VPNs secretly owned by Chinese firms
- Government insists 'nothing sinister' about web user data gathering
- Nearly a quarter of tech firms do not security check products
- NCSC seeks new breed of cyber security startups
- Facebook asked George Osborne to influence EU data protection law
- GDPR non-compliance worse than feared
- EU patches 20-year-old open source vulnerability
- UK cyber experts to support global company boards
- Lawmakers study leaked Facebook documents made public today
- Breach of nearly 2.7 billion records underlines password flaws