Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 business applications stories of 2018
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The steady modernisation of ERP systems, as they edge to the cloud and are complemented by new-generation customer software, was markedly evident this year. And blockchain and AI are making inroads. In this e-guide, Computer Weekly takes a look at the top 10 business applications of 2018.
Table Of Contents
- Trust and openness vital to get benefits from supply chain automation
- Digital transformation makes team players of suppliers – caveat emptor
- Blockchain delivers value with food sourcing system
- SAP’s Atzberger vaunts front to back office capability
- Servitisation: What it is and how it can transform companies
- Hana and S/4 users more sophisticated but beset by licensing doubts
- SAP bids to modernise indirect licensing with new pricing model
- UKISUG 2018: Upswing for S/4 Hana, C/4 Hana unknown to 39%
- Oracle Open World 2018: CEO Mark Hurd says SAP ERP customers will defect
- Amazon AI debacle won’t stop adoption for recruitment