Access your Pro+ Content below.
The journey to digital healthcare
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we look at how the NHS shared care records projects are progressing, and the European Commission's plans to share health data across borders. We also look at how one NHS trust has created a social media platform to help mental health service users, and examine Scotland's digital health and care strategy.
Table Of Contents
- NHS shared care records: progress, projects and privacy
- Scotland's digital health and care strategy highlights need for collaboration
- EC sets out plans for sharing health data across borders
- CIO interview: Aaron Powell, CDO, NHS Blood and Transplant
- Case study: Berkshire NHS trust provides mental health support through social network
- Data and digital infrastucture key to genomic sequencing success, say MPs
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All