Access your Pro+ Content below.
Jargon buster guide to database management
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This Jargon Buster e-guide to contemporary database management is an aid to stepping back and thinking afresh about an area of enterprise IT that has many decades of heritage. Or, as many sometimes (arguably rudely) put it, legacy.
Table Of Contents
- OpenWorld 2017: Ellison declares autonomous database 'revolutionary'
- Oracle's autonomous database could leave DBAs unemployed
- DBA skills must evolve, morph to cope with big data technologies
- How to manage data analytics programmes and teams
- Microsoft boost SQL Server machine learning services