CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #9: Nordics
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this issue we take a look at how three banks in Finland are working together so they can free up resources that will help them keep pace with the tech changes in the industry. Also in this issue we look closely at the cloud first policy at shipping giant Maersk.
Table Of Contents
- Three Finnish banks, one core IT platform
- Case study: Using pre-fab datacentres to meet Norway's growing demand for colocation space
- Shipping giant Maersk on taking a cloud-first approach to disrupting the competition
- Sweden’s SEB bank uses mob programming across business
- Nordic startup scene can rival Silicon Valley
- Microsoft embarks on renewable-powered datacentre push in Sweden