Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #9: APAC
No longer are CIOs only responsible for keeping the lights on, they are also being tasked to lead digital transformation blueprints in conjunction with other senior business leaders, including chief digital officers and HR directors. In this e-guide, read more about the challenges that CIOs are facing in advancing their digital agenda, and how they are driving AI, robotic process automation and DevOps initiatives that underpin their digital transformation efforts.
Table Of Contents
- ANZ CIOs hit roadblocks in digital agenda
- How APAC CIOs are driving AI projects
- AI for decision-making shows promise, but worker trust an issue
- How AntWorks is addressing the pitfalls of RPA
- How to become a CIO thought leader
- Inside Singapore Airlines' cloud and DevOps journey