Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends 2018 #2: Australia/New Zealand
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The CIO's guide to digital strategy & culture: With more Australian workers apprehensive about digital transformation, the work of CIOs is made tougher as they seek to harness technology for competitive advantage. In this e-guide, find out how the head of R&D and work futurist at Atlassian has managed to scale his team’s culture, as well as issues that CIOs need to be aware of when driving digital transformation efforts.
Table Of Contents
- Head of R&D and Work Futurist at Atlassian, Dom Price on the dynamics of a successful team and the future of work
- CIOs admit they are struggling with digital strategy; how a change in mindset could help deliver results
- Innovation leaders must learn to 'co-create' the future
- Why Australian employers can’t afford to be complacent about upskilling their employees
- Mitigating security risks posed by emerging tech
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All