Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #8: Middle East
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we feature the small Island state of Bahrain and its efforts to make itself the go to fintech hub of the Middle East. On the subject of progressive ICT infrastructures this e-guide also looks at the rapid progress being made in Dubai as the government strives to make the city smart.
Table Of Contents
- How Bahrain plans to become a regional fintech hub
- Smart Dubai platform is the backbone of the city’s transformation
- Middle East gears up for 5G
- Expanding the boundaries of the digital workplace
- Time for a truce in IT’s battle with RPA