CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #10: Nordics
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Swedish people are pioneering when it comes to adopting the latest technologies. But this malleability to new tech has its limits. Read in this eguide how Swedish consumers are losing confidence in social media, with increasing distrust over personal data use and online privacy.
Table Of Contents
- Survey about Swedish people’s attitude to the internet reveals growing distrust of social media
- Personal transport as a service drives across Nordics
- Travelex to begin restoring foreign exchange services two weeks after ‘Sodinokibi’ attack
- EU court opinion finds EU-US data transfers lawful but raises questions over Privacy Shield
- Finnish government supports local authorities in cyber security initiative
- Swede’s war on cancer moves to a digital battlefield