CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Benelux: New skills in a digital world
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we look at some of the technologies being adopted in the Benelux region. This gives a taste of what is in demand. Read about how Dutch organisations and the Netherlands in general are witnessing the rise of technologies like virtual reality, no-code programming platforms, smart neighbourhood, as well as fintech. The IT industry is growing through technologies like these and there is demand for people with the right skills.
Table Of Contents
- Loyal Dutch IT professionals not being rewarded enough, survey shows
- Dutch virtual reality can help reduce teacher shortage worldwide
- Dutch province pioneers no-code platform
- Smart technology will transform Dutch neighbourhood
- European fintech investment continues to grow as global investment falls
- GDPR faces growing pains across Europe