Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 retail technology stories of 2019
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Customer behaviour has been changing over the past 10 years while technology adoption allows shoppers to be more demanding in their search for convenience. In an attempt to deal with these new, fickle customers, retailers have been implementing modern technologies to cater to shopper habits. Computer Weekly looks at what 2019 had in store for the retail industry.
Table Of Contents
- More than half of customers will shop for food online by 2021
- Interview: Andy Berks, digital product director, Asos
- Fundamentals of retail won’t change despite tech disruption, say experts
- Physical stores – the place to meet your tribe
- How retailers are using social to reach Gen Z and beyond
- Kellogg’s tests VR for developing merchandising strategy
- Retailers engineer new ways to recruit and retain IT talent
- M&S and Ocado announce £750m food delivery joint venture
- From friction-filled to till-free: The path to a checkoutless Sainsbury’s store
- How retail store technology is filling the ‘imagination gap’