Access your Pro+ Content below.
5G: APAC guide to next-gen mobile connectivity
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
From Singapore and Australia to South Korea, enterprises and telcos across the Asia-Pacific region have been readying themselves for the next big leap in mobile connectivity that promises to speed up business operations and improve lives. From efforts to turn Malaysia’s Langkawi island into a 5G testbed to the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on sales of 5G devices, the guide offers a range of perspectives from different stakeholders in the region’s 5G nascent ecosystem.
Table Of Contents
- Asia-Pacific to lead 5G technology adoption to 2024
- Will 5G turn Langkawi into world's first smart island?
- COVID-19 depresses 5G smartphone shipments
- Security fears persist but businesses overwhelmingly seeing positive impact of 5G
- The three different types of 5G technology for enterprises
- Cloud and 5G to drive SD-WAN adoption in APAC, says SilverPeak