O2 has been running a 4G trial in London across 25 sites. The network stretches from Hyde Park to Greenwich and covers areas including Canary Wharf, Westminster and King’s Cross. The company provide Samsung B3730 mobile broadband dongles to over 1000 people taking part in the trial. Trefor Davies, CTO of Timico, is one of the users.
Latest Blog Posts
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Apple success shows the importance of making IT invisible
- Quocirca Insights: Should everybody be on video?
- Quocirca Insights: DevOps and the IT platform
- CW Developer Network: F5 framework targets slipshod IT delivery
- The Full Spectrum: FCC showing its teeth on broadband speed. Time for Ofcom to grow a pair
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- Why we need cyber war games
- Lessons from the car industry in supplier relationship management
- Two resolutions every IT leader should make this year