Its built-in maps and satellite navigation also helps users find their way. The N810 will start shipping in mid-November, said Nokia.
Register now to receive ComputerWeekly.com IT-related news, guides and more, delivered to your inbox.
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
- IoT-enabled devices to top 40 billion by 2020, say researchers
- GCHQ produces BYOD guidelines for organisations
- Can IT change the course of history? The story of Graham Tottle, the IT guy trapped in Iraq
- Computer Weekly European User Awards for Datacentre and Storage: 2014 winners
- HP targets software-defined datacentre customers with new storage products
- More News
Latest Blog Posts
- WITsend: A call for culture change in tech
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Technology on trial - justice system could do better at finding digital fingerprints
- Open Source Insider: In-the-field debugger, when offsite is a bugger
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Standing up for government IT - despite the e-Borders fiasco
- Ahead in the Clouds: Microsoft Azure goes down for users around multiple regions including Europe and Asia
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- IT industry fails to attract new talent despite popularity of apprenticeships
- CW500 Interview: Oil company CIO finds cloud failings and commends cognitive computing
- Buyer’s Guide: What ingredients go into the successful app store?