Its built-in maps and satellite navigation also helps users find their way. The N810 will start shipping in mid-November, said Nokia.
Register now to receive ComputerWeekly.com IT-related news, guides and more, delivered to your inbox.
By submitting you agree to receive email from TechTarget and its partners. If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Privacy
Latest Blog Posts
- Downtime: The importance of punctuation on Twitter, a lesson learnt by the Associated Press
- Computer Weekly Editor's Blog: Congratulations to GDS on open document formats - but will Microsoft resort to litigation?
- Management Matters: e-Commerce tech provides online magazines with seamless retail channel
- CWDN: Does guaranteed datacentre PUE engender better applications?
- Ahead in the Clouds: Azure brings sunshine to Microsoft's lacklustre earnings. And how!
Computer Weekly's Blogroll
In the current issue:
- How to secure the growing number of endpoint devices
- CIO interview: The Caravan Club enhances its IT to explore new areas of travel industry
- Opinion: The march of outside-in business IT