Access your Pro+ Content below.
Why use Robotic Process Automation?
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Robotic process automation (RPA) promises to help enterprises eliminate labour intensive tasks, freeing up valuable human resources to focus on activities that help organisations differentiate themselves from competitors. But despite their potential, many RPA projects haven’t lived up to expectations. In this e-guide, read more about the state of RPA adoption in Asia-Pacific, how different RPA players are addressing the needs of the market and what it takes for RPA projects to deliver on the technology’s promises.
Table Of Contents
- Why use robotic process automation (RPA)?
- Robotics technology needs to go beyond automation
- Is the future of robotic process automation intelligent?
- APAC financial firms face roadblocks with RPA
- How AntWorks is addressing the pitfalls of PRA
- Robotic process automation vendor teams with Tech Mahindra
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All