Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 telecoms stories of 2019
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
To paraphrase the eternally wonderful Sesame Street: this year’s telecoms industry has been brought to you by the number “5”, and the letter’s “G” and “H”. Here is Computer Weekly’s top 10 list of what was driving the telecoms industry during 2019.
Table Of Contents
- US consumers ‘confused’ by 5G
- 5G to reshape global telecoms sector in 2020
- Qualcomm claims world first for 5G mixed reality
- 5G needed quickly before mobile video boom overwhelms networks
- Ericsson: More than 2.6 billion 5G subscriptions by end of 2025
- University Hospitals Birmingham demos UK’s first remote 5G-powered diagnostic procedure
- VR over 5G helps Belfast Harbour vision to become smart port
- Huawei ‘in Europe, for Europe’ to unplug bottlenecks towards the intelligent world
- Huawei mounts legal challenge to US subsidy programme ban
- Huawei: Fresh mindset needed to speed up 5G development