Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Accelerating change for women in tech
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This e-guide looks at the opinions many industry experts have on how to accelerate the number of women in the technology industry and why doing so is important.
Table Of Contents
- International Women's Day 2018: What steps can we take for women in tech?
- Code First: Girls teaches more women to code in UK than universities
- We need to take the 'black box' out of AI to increase diversity, says panel
- Wise conference 2018: Tackling the female patent problem
- If we want equality in tech, we need to 'evolve the conversation', says panel
- Why does India have a higher percentage of women in tech than the UK?
- Booking.com annual tech awards focuses on creating visible role models