Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 storage stories of 2018
Probably the most prominent trend in 2018 has been cloud storage, which has palpably matured around hybrid and multicloud strategies, with key developments in file systems and service offerings. Alongside that, virtualisation continues to be a key trend, and Flash Storage is maturing. In this E-guide, discover the top 10 storage stories in 2018.
Table Of Contents
- Hyper-convergence and containers key storage-related deployments in 2018
- Hyper-converged infrastructure 2018 technology and market survey
- Storage in containers: The answer to persistent storage needs?
- ESG survey: Storage spending habits become ‘hybrid-cloud-defined’
- Disaggregated systems try to unlock the NVMe conundrum
- Storage class memory set to upset hardware architectures
- NHS trust dumps creaking EMC SAN for Nutanix hyper-converged
- San Francisco 49ers add pace to the team with NVMe flash from Datrium
- Public Health England builds Ceph and Lustre cloud for analytics
- ITV goes on air with SpectraLogic LTFS tape backup and archive