Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT outlook in 2019
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Hardly a day went by in 2018 without hearing about yet another organisation falling prey to a cyber attack, or adopting artificial intelligence and cloud computing to improve business outcomes. While these trends are likely to continue into the new year, you can expect more developments in areas like blockchain and 5G networks that will shape the enterprise technology landscape. In this e-guide, find out what dominated the headlines in 2018, as well as key areas worth looking out for over the next 12 months.
Table Of Contents
- Huawei aims to be more resilient in 2019 amid challenges
- APAC cyber security landscape to be more tumultuous in 2019
- Top IT predictions in APAC in 2019
- Top 10 ASEAN stories of 2018
- Top 10 Australia IT stories of 2018
- CIO trends for 2019
- Will 2019 be the year of the blockchain?