Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 enterprise IT in the Middle East stories of 2019
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Countries in the Middle East have become pioneers of the latest digital technologies and some of the articles featured by Computer Weekly this year evidence that. Here are Computer Weekly’s top 10 enterprise IT in the Middle East stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- Abu Dhabi AI university is key to UAE’s future as the oil dries up
- Saudi banks trial blockchain-based identity technology at ATMs
- Middle East businesses welcome Amazon Web Services region launch
- Inside Oman’s new tech startup drive
- Interview: Abdul Nasser Al Mughairbi, head of digital, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Interview: Yasmeen Al Sharaf, head of fintech and innovation unit, Central Bank of Bahrain
- Middle East Interview: Dubai-based Fetchr
- Revolutionising patient booking in the Gulf
- Middle East countries accelerate quantum computing research
- Dubai’s Kentech kicks off digital transformation drive