CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 cloud stories of 2019
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Adopting a hybrid-centric or multicloud strategy is increasingly becoming the favoured approach for many enterprises, including those operating in verticals that were previously sceptical or too tightly regulated to consider moving to the cloud in the past. Here's a look back over Computer Weekly's top 10 cloud stories of 2019.
Table Of Contents
- The $10bn question: Why is the US government’s JEDI cloud contract taking so long to award?
- Employee activism: How staff revolts are shaking up the IT recruitment landscape
- Competitive threats: What the growth in new public sector cloud frameworks means for G-Cloud
- Government 'cloud-first' policy under review by CCS and GDS
- UK government reaffirms commitment to using Oracle tech with cloud MoU
- Understanding Anthos: Google’s multicloud bid to define the next 20 years of enterprise IT
- OVH rebrand signals renewed push to become Europe’s alternative cloud provider of choice
- Docker restructure sees enterprise platform business sold to open source cloud firm Mirantis
- Financial services and cloud: Delivering digital transformation in a highly regulated industry
- UKFast CEO Lawrence Jones steps down amid sexual misconduct allegations