Access your Pro+ Content below.
How APAC is riding the cloud wave
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
With the move to the cloud underway across most parts of the Asia-Pacific region, enterprises are no longer questioning the value of cloud computing. Instead, many are taking their cloud conversations with suppliers to the next level - how to get the most out of their cloud investments, managing data and cloud costs, and setting up multi- and hybrid cloud environments. In this e-guide, find out why artificial intelligence is set to be the cloud's killer app, how Aussie firms are managing data in the cloud, and the Singapore government's move to develop its own cloud technology stack.
Table Of Contents
- AI set to be cloud computing´s killer app
- AI is no silver bullet for cyber security
- Australia needs better cloud and data management capabilities
- Singapore government to boost cloud capabilities of SME tech suppliers
- Grab signs up for Azure, nabs investment from Microsoft
- Alibaba Cloud and Intel team up on IoT