Access your Pro+ Content below.
Spotlight on the Middle East: Emerging IT economy
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
We focus on how countries in the Middle East region are trying to diversify their economies away from oil revenues. We look at how Saudi Arabia is trying to create their own version of Silicon Valley, how Dubai is trying to incorporate bitcoin into the property sector and how the UAE is trying to harness the power of artificial intelligence.
Table Of Contents
- Saudi-con Valley? Kingdom's bid for global tech leadership
- Dubai's gamble on bitcoin property sales
- Middle East faces IT talent crunch
- UAE makes artificial intelligence leap
- Silicon Valley startups pitch in to the remaking of corporate IT
- Silicon Valley startups home in on pressing value from data
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All