Access your Pro+ Content below.
Refresh your hardware
A recent IT Priorities survey by TechTarget/Computer Weekly showed that enterprises across the Asia-Pacific region are looking at shoring up their IT infrastructure to support their digital transformation initiatives. That is to be expected, given that revamping the underlying IT architecture to support a more nimble, customer focused organisation is often the first step in building a new digital foundation. In this e-guide, read more about the adoption of hyper-converged infrastructure across the region, the benefits of device-as-a-service offerings in managing employee and endpoint devices, as well as what you can do to extend the lifespan of your hardware.
Table Of Contents
- Red Hat eyes Unix-to-Linux migrations in
emerging ASEAN markets
- Hyber-converged infrastructure gains
acceptance in APAC
- Keep pace device management with DaaS
Huawei debuts Arm-based chip, eyes
broader server market
- HIPE shows off first fruits of $4bn edge
- Is QLC NAND the right choice for you?
- Top server maintenance tips to extend
- Buy server hardware with these key
functions in mind