Access your Pro+ Content below.
Clouds in the desert as Middle East transforms
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Cloud computing is driving digital transformation across the Middle East, with the take-up of on-demand computing resources surging. Read in this e-guide why technology suppliers are building cloud infrastructures across the region and why businesses crave them.
Table Of Contents
- Cloud computing surges in the UAE in 2019
- Dubai’s Kentech kicks off digital transformation drive
- Public cloud computing is early on its journey to core of the bank
- Hybrid cloud deals dominate 2019's cloud computing market news
- 7 key characteristics of cloud computing
- Top 5 nontechnical skills for cloud computing success