Access your Pro+ Content below.
Recap: Splunk.conf 18
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
This e-guide includes Computer Weekly's coverage of Splunk.conf 2018, looking into subjects such as security automation, data-driven pre-emptive maintenance and why diversity is so important when developing the technologies of the future.
Table Of Contents
- Diversity key for innovation, says Carnival Corporation CEO
- How Bank of England is using Splunk for proactive security
- How Starbucks is using Splunk to automate mundane security tasks
- Tech should intentionally seek out black talent, says Splunk rep
- Splunk CTO: we will 'open the aperture' for data analytics
- Splunk ups Industrial IoT Operational Technology (OT) team tools
- Splunk expands SOAR security tools amidst 'oceans of data'
- A deep dive into diversity data, and advice from women in tech
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All