Access your Pro+ Content below.
Powering down: Keeping datacentre energy costs in check
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we take a look at some of the outside influences that could potentially impact on datacentre power and management costs in the years to come, while also taking a closer look at some of the latest thinking and best practices around datacentre energy efficiency and cooling today.
Table Of Contents
- UK datacentres brace for post-EU power supply and cost changes
- Google doubles down on machine learning to drive energy efficiency of global datacentre fleet
- AWS and Greenpeace at war over claims cloud giant has 'turned its back' on renewable energy pledge
- Schneider Electric CTO tips liquid cooling for take-off as machine learning takes over datacentre
- Dividing lines: EU bid to curb server energy use has the European datacentre community split