CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Oracle - Autonomous computing that declines a special name
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, follow Oracle's twin paths to adding AI and delivering software over the cloud – on its own platform and infrastructure as a service, from 2017 to 2018. An over-arching theme of Oracle's case regarding its infusion of machine learning and its declared re-architecting of its cloud delivery has been security, security, security.
Table Of Contents
- OpenWorld 2017: Ellison declares autonomous database 'revolutionary'
- OpenWorld18: Ellison declares seek and destroy mission for database
- Oracle Open World 2018: CEO Mark Hurd says SAP ERP customers will defect
- Updated Oracle Gen 2 Cloud aims to challenge cloud leaders
- Software suites will dominate the business applications market