Access your Pro+ Content below.
IoT Trends & Challenges in ASEAN
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we put a South-East Asian spin on the global phenomenon that is the Internet of Things (IoT). With billions of internet connected devices expected around the world, enterprises and governments simply can’t ignore IoT, its benefits and its risks. In the ASEAN region there is a clear appetite for IoT. Frost and Sullivan expect spending on IoT implementations in the region to grow 35% from an estimated US$1.68bn in 2015 to reach US$7.35 in 2020. Read on to learn how governments and businesses in the region are leading the way with new IoT initiatives.
Table Of Contents
- Internet of things gains momentum in South-East Asia
- Singapore Power deploys IoT platform
- IoT predictions 2017: Revenue, data, latency issues top the list
- The real-world threat of IoT in the enterprise
- Secure IoT before it kills us