Access your Pro+ Content below.
IAM: Managing identity remains key to cyber security
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
IT and regulatory environments are changing rapidly driven by the EU’s GDPR and digital transformation that is seeing accelerated adoption of cloud and IoT-based technologies, and while identity remains key to cyber security, organisations need to reassess and adapt their identity and access management (IAM) strategies accordingly.
Table Of Contents
- Mitigating social engineering attacks with MFA
- How to bolster IAM strategies using automation
- Passwordless enterprise already possible, says RSA
- Digital business is connected business, says KuppingerCole
- New approach to risk management needed, says Gartner
- IAM market evolves, but at a cost
- The benefits of IAM can far outweigh the costs
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All