Access your Pro+ Content below.
Disaster recovery has never been so easy or important
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Disaster recovery has never been more important because at the same time that digital transformation has made most modern enterprises entirely dependent on their IT systems to function, cyber attackers have stepped up their capabilities to go after sensitive data wherever it is found, with most IT leaders reporting major systems outages.
Table Of Contents
- Matching disaster recovery to cyber threats
- Disaster recovery as a service: what you need to know
- Cloud DR: Key choices in cloud disaster recovery
- Why consider a multi-cloud disaster recovery plan?
- DR 101: The disaster recovery plan and disaster recovery strategy
- Data recovery disasters: Kroll Ontrack on how it helps enterprises bounce back