Access your Pro+ Content below.
Digital Disruption Index – from experimentation to transformation
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Organisations are investing in digital technologies, including artificial intelligence, blockchain and augmented reality, but executives fear they lack the skills required to implement a digital strategy, Deloitte’s Digital Disruption Index reveals.
Table Of Contents
- Less than half (45%) of executives are confident in their own digital skills and ability to lead their organisation in the digital economy.
- Just 16% believe their talent pool has enough knowledge and expertise to deliver their digital strategy.
- Almost half (49%) of executives plan to invest more than £10m in digital technologies and ways of working by 2020.
- Some 35% of executives plan to invest more than £10m in 2018 alone.
- Some 38% of executives whose organisation plans to invest in three or more emerging technologies over the next two years say they do not have a coherent strategy in place.