Access your Pro+ Content below.
Data protection: A business imperative
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide: While many organisations are focusing on the huge fines for non-compliance and the significant financial and reputational costs of data breaches, it is the fact that good data protection and privacy practices builds consumer trust and enables the innovative use of data that should be driving organisations to act.
Table Of Contents
- Data protection is a business issue, says IAPP
- Data protection in critical for all businesses
- Business needs to keep up with Investigatory Powers Act
- Good time to be in data protection, says information commissioner
- Most UK organisations unaware of new data protection laws
- IT Priorities 2018: Data protection a top priority ahead of GDPR