Access your Pro+ Content below.
Collaboration software in the era of Gen-Z
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, learn how Microsoft is dominating the Software-as-a-Service space thanks to its strength in collaboration software and how the new generation of collaboration software could be stoking communication overload. Also, check out our chart comparing Slack, Microsoft Teams and Spark.
Table Of Contents
- Has collaboration software wrought perilous communication overload?
- Slack vs. Teams vs. Spark: Which is the best collaboration tool?
- MoD ditches spreadsheets for SaaS thanks to collaboration
- Microsoft dominates SaaS thanks to collaboration software
- ServiceNow: Enterprises must rethink workplace communication as Generation Z enter workforce
- Emerging technologies to fuel collaboration industry growth
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All