Access your Pro+ Content below.
CIO Trends #7: Benelux
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we take a look at some of the challenges and opportunities facing CIOs. There are few more difficult challenges than those brought about by cybersecurity threats - find out why SMEs in the Netherlands are struggling with this. Also find out how united action in the Netherlands could help solve the huge problem of Ddos attacks.
Table Of Contents
- Dutch SMEs' cyber security is insufficient
- Dutch organisations must unite to fight DDoS attacks
- Even the smallest of Dutch towns are becoming smart
- Visa reveals 'rare' datacentre switch fault as root cause of June 2018 outage
- Formula One switches from on-premise to machine learning on AWS
- IPsoft's digital worker is part of a shift in human productivity