SUSTx Technology Summit 2022
Digital Innovation & Technology Solutions to Achieve Net Zero
This year, SUSTx are bringing together 400+ sustainability and technology leaders to the QEII Centre, London on 12th October to drive conversation and learning around how organisations can accelerate the transition to net-zero with innovation and technology.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SUSTx TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT
Cross sector expertise
The SUSTx Technology stage will host over 30 experts from a range of sectors sharing knowledge and best practices on how tech and innovation are paving the road to net-zero. Confirmed speakers include:
- Craig Melson, Associate Director Climate, Environment and Sustainability, techUK
- Federico Tondi, Head of Technology Innovation, Shell Agile Hub
- Claire Miller, Director of Technology & Innovation, Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Geoff McKey, Group Corporate Affairs & Sustainability Director, BASF
- Pernilla Bergmark, Principal Researcher ICT Sustainability Impacts, Ericsson
- Michael Sheren, Senior Advisor, Bank of England
- John Higgins CBE FBCS, President, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Alastair Marke, Director-General, Blockchain and Climate Institute
The agenda addresses a wide range of topic areas including AI, blockchain, data, cloud, fusion technology, the future of sustainability and technology and more.
VIEW THE SUSTx TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT AGENDA
Network with senior delegates
SUSTx Technology attracts senior delegation from a range of private and public sector organisations including M&S, Jacobs, NatWest Group, Unilever, Rolls-Royce, Nestle and more.
REGISTER FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY PASS TODAY
Would you like to do more to achieve your organisation’s net-zero goals? Why not find out more about the SUSTx Training Courses, Digital Webinar Series or the SUSTx Procurement Summit.