Quantum Business Europe 2022
Quantum Business Europe is returning online on March 23 – 24, 2022 with an exceptional concentration of
visionary quantum players, decision-makers and IT providers with a unique aim : empowering Europeans
companies to embrace their leadership roles in the second quantum revolution.
In the global race for quantum technologies, it is now vital for European digital leaders to start curating their
quantum strategies and, be part of this game-changing era, that will transform many parts of tomorrow’s
economy. For businesses, the question is no longer “Should we go or not?” but “How do we get started” ?
WHAT IS QUANTUM BUSINESS EUROPE ?
Quantum Business Europe is a unique online event offering business leaders the keys to understand the state
of quantum technologies, evaluate the potential for their business, and design a clear quantum roadmap. It
will take place online on March 23 – 24, 2022.
By bringing together industry leaders, research teams and early adopters, the event aims at bridging the
gap between science, research and business.
What to expect ?
• An online exhibition to meet and exchange with 30 of the most innovative companies on the
European quantum market.
• A conference program with multiple tracks to develop a structured approach to quantum
technologies across 40 sessions.
• See how current technologies and solutions actually work in over 30 Demos Sessions, and ask your
questions directly to the teams developing them.
• A unique opportunity to network and exchange with over 1300 professionals, create new
partnerships and meet top quantum talents.
Among the speakers :
- Neil ABROUG, Head of the French National Quantum Strategy, FRENCH SECRETARY GENERAL FOR
- Elica KYOSEVA, Quantum Computing Scientist, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- John MARTINIS, Professor of Physics, UC SANTA BARBARA
- Hannah VENZL, Head of the Office of the Competence Network Quantum Computing, FRAUNHOFERGESELLSCHAFT
- David SHAW, Director, FACT BASED INSIGHT
- Travis S. HUMBLE, Deputy Director, DOE Quantum Science Center, OAK RIDGE NATIONAL
A COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS APPROACH TO QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES
- UNDERSTAND THE TECHNOLOGIES AND THE ECOSYSTEM
The unprecedented complexity of the subject will gradually push all industries to take up the challenge. Stay
ahead of the race and get both and understanding of the technologies and a strategic overview of the major
changes that will happen. Meet the key players on the market.
- EVALUATE THE POTENTIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Thanks to an unprecedented amount of projects feedbacks, the conference will showcase the first use-cases,
and gives you a global understanding of quantum capabilities in a wide range of industries. Exchange with
leading experts on the subject to assess how quantum can match with your business needs.
- DESIGN A ROADMAP AND EXPERIMENT
Benefit from this unique opportunity to access best practice and methodology on quantum projects to
design your own roadmad. The question is no longer “Should we go or not ?”, but rather “How to we get
- FIND PARTNERS AND SET THINGS IN MOTION
Meet the very best talents and companies on the quantum market. Get the right tools to overcome
operational, technical and organizational challenges specific to the deployment of quantum within your
HOW TO ATTEND QUANTUM BUSINESS EUROPE 2022 ?
Whether you are trying to understand what quantum technologies are or have already initiated your roadmap,
looking for use cases or already looking for partners to build your quantum strategy, you will find what you
need during the event. Here are the three ways to register for the event :
>DISCOVERY PASS – Understand the technologies and explore the market : Gives access to the virtual expo
hall, the demo stages and restricted networking features.
>FULL PASS – Stay ahead of the quantum race : Gives access to the full Conference program, the virtual
expo hall, the demo stages and all networking features.
>GUEST FULL PASS : If you are a top decision maker interested in quantum technologies, you can request a
Guest Full Pass. The number of Guest Full Pass is limited and dedicated only to top end-users profiles.
About the organizer CORP
Organizer of high level exhibitions and conferences mainly in the field of new technologies, CORP designs,
produces and manages every year more than ten major events in France, Canada and abroad, including: BIG
DATA PARIS, BIG DATA TORONTO, AI PARIS, AI TORONTO, BLOCKCHAIN PARIS, DATAMARKETING, GAZELEC,
SMART ENERGIES. CORP proposes niche subjects, innovative and having an impact on their ecosystem