Chief Data & Analytics Officer Singapore 2019
23rd - 24th July 2019 | Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, Singapore
Computer Weekly members receive a 20% discount when booking. Use code CW20
Register Here: http://cdao-sg.coriniumintelligence.com/computer-weekly
CDAO Singapore 2019 event boasts an inspiring speaker line-up with a really comprehensive agenda covering the biggest strategic concerns for leaders in the data and analytics space. CDAO Singapore will draw together senior executives responsible for championing the data agenda, to share insights on the infrastructure, governance, privacy, innovation, culture and leadership required to effectively harness data as a strategic asset.
Discover how Chief Data and Analytics Officers are driving change and shaping their organisations to become analytically mature, business-driven enterprises that outperform their competitors. With over 200 Data Analytics executives in attendance and an expert speaker faculty bringing together international and local leaders, this event will be a unique meeting place to discuss strategic objectives for 2020 and beyond.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Meri Rosich, Chief Data Officer, VP/Head of Data Science, Asia Pacific, VISA
- Shameek Kundu, Chief Data Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Anish Agarwal, Director – CPB Data & Analytics, Shared Services India, Royal Bank of Scotland India
- Anwar Mirza, Global Head of Data Governance, TNT (The Netherlands)
- Frédéric Ducros, Chief Transformation Officer, AirAsia Group
- Nidhi Agrawal, Senior Data Analyst, Standard Chartered Bank
- Budiman Rusly Djohari, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, PT. Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life
- Jonas Guingab, Head of Analytics and Reporting Division, Security Bank Corporation
- Prashant Parashivapgol, Head of Data, HOOQ
- Wee-Meng Thoo, Head of Investments, Technology, Media, and Telecom Sector, Leonie Hill Capital
- And Many More!
For the agenda visit: https://cdao-sg.coriniumintelligence.com/download-the-agenda-form