Chief Data & Analytics Officer Singapore 2018
24-25 July, 2018 | Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Computer Weekly members receive a 20% discount when booking, use code CW20
Register here: chiefdataanalyticsofficersingapore.com/computer-weekly-discount-offer/
Chief Data & Analytics Officer (CDAO) Singapore gathers the region’s leading data and analytics executives to share their insights on developing the infrastructure, ecosystem, buy-in, culture and strategies to build on data as a strategic asset advancing to data based decision making. For 2018 we are revealing the progress being made, and offering insights and effective strategies to the challenges that remain.
Themes for 2018:
Bold Leadership and Culture – Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
Advancing Artificial Intelligence – Its role in advancing businesses and the economy. How to ensure AI is core to corporate strategy and business models. Exploring the need for quality assurance and due diligence.
Leveraging Data to Steer Customer Behaviour for Competitive Advantage – Deriving smarter insights with customer data.
Future Data Talent – Preparing for tomorrows needs today.
Smarter Decision Making – Leveraging data as a tool to determine future direction rather than evaluating past performance.
Keeping Pace, Future Proofing and the Smart Enterprise – Driving innovation, agility and business value to support tomorrow’s technologies.
Data Frameworks Managed and Governed – Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain practical insights from data experts from numerous industries and hear how they are effectively managing and extracting value from organisational data, covering data governance, quality, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI.
- Learn how others are leading change, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making.
- Discuss data monetisation strategies from real-life big data case studies: turning enterprise data into revenue.
- Dive into data governance, quality, privacy and ethics- How to support data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- Talk talent with those developing innovative approaches to data staff training, increasing expertise and building effective teams.
- Zoher Karu, Managing Director, Head of Data and Analytics, APAC & EMEA, Citi
- Deep Thomas, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Aditya Birla Group
- Mohammad Shokoohi-Yekta, Senior Data Scientist, Apple
- Paul Cobban, Chief Data and Transformation Officer, Managing Director, Group Technology and Operations, DBS Bank
- Shameek Kundu, Chief Data Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Roberto Ramirez Pinson, Global Data Strategy & Regulatory Risk Reporting, Citibank
- Ram Kumar, Global Head of Data Strategy & Governance, Head of Data & Analytics, QBE
- Dr Michael Fung, Chief Data Officer, SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Shabir Momin, Managing Director & Chief Technology Officer, com
- Prabhat Singh, Sr. Director & Head of Analytics- Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (AMA), GlaxoSmithKline
- And Many More!