Chief Data & Analytics Officer Melbourne 2019
Register here: http://cdao-mel.coriniumintelligence.com/computer-weekly
Bringing together the most advanced data and analytics leaders from Australia and overseas, CDAO Melbourne will host an exceptional speaker line-up. Make sure you are amongst these leading minds so that you can discover what it takes to be a market disruptor.
2019 Key Themes
- Ethical and Responsible AI: D&A influencers will share how to invest and innovate to harness disruptive technologies in our Data Talks Leaders Panel.
- Insight Based Decision Making: Leading with data at the helm. Showcasing how organisations such as Formula 1® (UK) and GE (USA) have put data in the driving seat.
- Robust and Transparent Governance: The essential pillars for data governance. Our Data Governance Focus Day will cater to those ready to deep-dive into leading solutions.
- Scaling Business Opportunities for Tomorrow: Deep dive Interactive Sessions enable the sharing of pitfalls, wins, secrets of success and effective partnerships.
- Future Data Talent and Skills: Upskill, adapt and evolve. Learn how organisations are enabling change through our Delivering through Diversity; Data Literacy; Talent Gap; Leadership: Human Science focus sessions.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Cary Correia, Chief Commercial Data Scientist, GE United States
- Max Metral,, Insights Manager, Formula 1® United Kingdom
- Glenda Crisp, Chief Data Officer, NAB
- Miguel Jesus, Chief Data Officer, NARTA
- Anthony Rea, Chief Data Officer, Bureau of Meteorology
- Ash Nair, Chief Data & Analytics Officer Australia Pacific, QBE Insurance
- Bora Arslan, Chief Analytics Officer, IAG
- Nonna Milmeister, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, RMIT
- And Many More!