Chief Data & Analytics Officer 2020 Brisbane
26-27 February, 2020 | Hilton Brisbane
As a valued member* of Computer Weekly, you are eligible to receive a 30% discount to attend. Please enter the DISCOUNT CODE: CW20 when registering.As a valued member* of Computer Weekly, you are eligible to receive a 30% discount to attend. Please enter the DISCOUNT CODE: CW20 when registering.
CDAO Brisbane is the largest event for senior Data and Analytics executives to network with cross-industry peers and learn how other companies and agencies are generating value from their data. CDAO Brisbane gathers together the region's leading data analytics professionals to drive and inspire your future strategy. Leading the data analytics division has never been easy, but now the challenge is on to remain ahead of the competition and reap the massive rewards as a strategic executive.
Discover how your peers have tackled the very same issues you face daily. Network with over 140 of your peers and hear from the leading professionals in your industry. Leverage this community of data and analytics enthusiasts to advance your strategy to the next level.
• Ethical and Responsible AI: D&A influencers will share how to invest and innovate to harness disruptive technologies.
• Insight Based Decision-Making: Leading with data at the helm. Showcasing how organisations have put data in the driving seat.
• Robust and Transparent Governance: The essential pillars for data governance. Our Data Governance Track will cater to those ready to deep-dive into leading solutions.
• Scaling Business Opportunities for Tomorrow: Deep dive Interactive Sessions enable the sharing of pitfalls, wins, secrets of success and effective partnerships.
• Future Data Talent and Skills: Upskill, adapt and evolve. Learn how organisations are enabling change through our Delivering through Diversity; Data Literacy; Talent Gap; Leadership: Human Science focus sessions.
Confirmed Speaker line-up:
• Satyam Priyadarshy, Technology Fellow and Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton USA
• Adam Skinner, Chief Data & Technology Officer, Fitness & Lifestyle Group
• Bill Esteves, Chief Transformation Officer & Group General Manager HSEQ, Kings Group
• Steve Nichols, GM Solutions Delivery, ERM Power
• Sasenka Abeysooriya, Senior Strategic Adviser (Data Strategy & Governance), The University of Queensland
• Virginia Wheway, Data Science and Systems Manager, Thiess