Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 artificial intelligence stories of 2019
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
According to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda survey, organisations that have deployed artificial intelligence (AI) grew from 4% to 14% between 2018 and 2019. Organisations are looking to take advantage of smart speakers such as Alexa and Google Home to provide another channel to market, and are rolling out chatbots as an alternative to call centre staff, to deal with common queries. These are Computer Weekly’s top 10 AI articles in 2019.
Table Of Contents
- Interview: Ruha Benjamin, author, Race After Technology
- Inside the AI developer’s toolbox
- Compute strategies for AI applications
- Gartner: Three Barriers to AI Adoption
- How Graphcore is putting AI on steroids
- Explainable AI: How and why did the AI say ‘true’?
- Prepare to deploy custom hardware to speed up AI
- The risks of regulating artificial intelligence algorithms
- Gigging for robots
- McKinsey: Why some industries gain an AI advantage, while others lag