CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 IT security stories of 2018
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
The discovery of the Meltdown and Spectre microprocessor vulnerabilities, and several similar vulnerabilities in the months that followed, were probably the single most challenging developments for enterprise IT security teams in 2018. Here’s a look back over Computer Weekly’s top 10 IT Security stories of 2018.
Table Of Contents
- Meltdown and Spectre a big deal for enterprises
- Cyber security vulnerability concerns skyrocket
- Europol cyber crime report highlights emerging threats to enterprise security
- UK firms too confident about cyber security
- Business not learning from past cyber security incidents
- UK finance sector cyber security pros admit shocking practices
- Firms lack responsible exec for cyber security
- Time to implement new cyber security protections, says McAfee CEO Chris Young
- How AI will underpin cyber security in the next few years
- Zero-trust security model gaining traction
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
Assess secure web gateways to suit your network security needsDownload
Building Management Systems: The cyber security blind spotDownload
Put application security testing at the top of your do-now listDownload
Royal Holloway: Securing connected and autonomous vehiclesDownload