Access your Pro+ Content below.
Top 10 Australia IT stories of 2018
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
Australia capped the year with a slew of game-changing technology developments, from a quantum computing breakthrough to using the internet of things to track vehicles at an iron-ore mine. In this review of the top 10 Computer Weekly articles focused on IT in Australia, we look at what the country is doing to cement its position as a leader in mastering and deploying advanced information and communications technology across a large segment of its economy.
Table Of Contents
- Australia’s Citic Pacific Mining uses IoT to
- Machine learning is the new normal: AWS
- The dawn of open banking in Australia
- How AWS keeps its rivals at bay
- University of Melbourne claims quantum
- Australian enterprises warming up to
- Sibos 2018: ‘Black swan’ cyber event is
- Data breach disclosure law will lift
Australia’s cyber security game
- Australian healthcare services most hit by
- Culture, not tools, is key to unlocking