Access your Pro+ Content below.
Time to rekindle the Digital Transformation drive
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
The pandemic has shone a spotlight on the importance of joined up processes where manual intervention is kept to a minimum. In this e-guide we explore how IT spending is shifting to support post coronavirus digital transformation initiatives that connect internal business units and external partners to reduce manual intervention.
Table Of Contents
- Business leaders banking on technology to drive coronavirus recovery
- Go lean and embrace partnerships to plot a path for recovery
- Coronavirus: How CIOs can prepare for business recovery
- Why cross-business collaboration needs data bridges
- Why management must set long-term objectives for digital journeys
- Tear up the rulebook to build a digital new norm
- Gartner: Three questions CIOs must ask before updating strategy post-pandemic