Access your Pro+ Content below.
The technological evolution of IT industry leaders: Part one
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
This first part of this e-guide explores the technological evolution of Oracle, Cisco and Dell throughout the past two decades, including the technologies that have risen to the forefront, from real-time analytics and data management to Cisco's edge computing ambitions.
Table Of Contents
- Oracle cloud ambitions follow decades of transition
- The roots of Oracle's cloud evolution: A 20-year review
- Future of Oracle centers on the cloud, AI and automation
- Cisco's picks for top 4 emerging networking technologies
- Cisco acquisitions in 2019 bolster service provider strategy
- What networking analysts are saying about Cisco's future
- Dell Technologies’ evolution offers hints of its future
- Dell storage dominance followed $67B grab of EMC, VMware
- Dell Technologies partner strategy reaps steady growth