Access your Pro+ Content below.
The people and digital technology transforming the Middle East
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we feature an interview with a British Academic who is helping the UAE establish the world’s first university focused on artificial intelligence (AI). Also, find out in this eguide how Abu Dhabi oil giant ADNOC is adapting its business in the digital age. Also read in this e-guide how Bahrain, for similar reasons, is preparing itself as a fintech hub and how the Island states businesses are taking to the latest cloud services.
Table Of Contents
- Abu Dhabi AI university is key to UAE’s future as the oil dries up
- Interview: Abdul Nasser Al Mughairbi, head of digital, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Middle East businesses welcome Amazon Web Services region launch
- CIO interview: Mohamed Sater, head of IT at Mumtalakat
- Inside Oman’s new tech startup drive
- Interview: Yasmeen Al Sharaf, head of fintech and innovation unit, Central Bank of Bahrain
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All