CW+ Premium Content/E-Handbooks
Access your Pro+ Content below.
Security analytics: Enabling organisations to get ahead of attackers
Sponsored by TechTarget ComputerWeekly.com
In the face of an ever-increasing number of cyber-attacks, many organisations are turning to security analytics, which is the use of data to measure and detect potential breaches. In this e-guide we provide 6 case studies on when and when not to use security analytics.
Table Of Contents
- Developing innovative security analytics approaches in the digital age
- Security analytics augments human capabilities
- How can network security analytics detect and thwart threats?
- User behaviour analytics leads the security analytics charge
- What is network traffic analytics and how does it enhance security?
- Secure healthcare IoT devices with network traffic analytics
- Security analytics may not be for everyone
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All
New network traffic analysis tools focus on securityDownload
User behavior analytics tackles cloud, hybrid environmentsDownload
Data science and machine learning platforms advance analyticsDownload
Machine learning platform architecture demands deep analysisDownload