Access your Pro+ Content below.
Security analytics: Enabling organisations to get ahead of attackers
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In the face of an ever-increasing number of cyber-attacks, many organisations are turning to security analytics, which is the use of data to measure and detect potential breaches. In this e-guide we provide 6 case studies on when and when not to use security analytics.
Table Of Contents
- Developing innovative security analytics approaches in the digital age
- Security analytics augments human capabilities
- How can network security analytics detect and thwart threats?
- User behaviour analytics leads the security analytics charge
- What is network traffic analytics and how does it enhance security?
- Secure healthcare IoT devices with network traffic analytics
- Security analytics may not be for everyone
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All