Access your Pro+ Content below.
Next generation network security
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide, we explore how network security, while remaining relevant, needs to change in its approach to meet the needs of new technologies and threats, and why it should now be seen as one of several key elements of a modern cyber security strategy.
Table Of Contents
- Network security in the digital transformation era
- Network security in the age of the internet of things
- Cyber-security evolution brings shifts for network security
- Prevent a network security attack by isolating the infrastructure
- Cloud, AI and security driving network monitoring industry
- SD-WAN needs software-defined security
- Passive optical LAN: When network speed, bandwidth and security matter