Access your Pro+ Content below.
Managing data breaches
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
With over 146 billion records expected to be stolen over the next five years, enterprises can no longer rest on their laurels when it comes to protecting the data under their care. As recent events show, the impact of data breaches can be severe, not just in terms of monetary losses but also reputational damage. In this e-guide, read about the data breaches that have occurred across the region in recent years and the lessons you can learn to respond better to data breaches, which are all but inevitable at every organisation large and small.
Table Of Contents
- Experts: A breach response plan is a
must in 2019
- Data breaches in Australia show no
sign of abating
- Personal data of 46.2 million
Malaysia mobile subscribers leaked
- Huge Singapore data breach shows
need for new approach
- Over 146 billion records to be stolen
over next five years
- Australia’s data breaches are a ‘sign
- SingHealth and IT supplier fined $1m
for data breach
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All